Twilights Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the creatures of myth lurk. Humans beware!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Open Flat Field

Go down 
+6
Drake Malakai
Elizabeth Jager
Brushogun
jack tama
Enchanted Dawn
Cepeda Hitrika
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Brushogun

Brushogun

Male
Number of posts : 42
Race/Rank : Demon/Aristocrat
Lover : ???
Registration date : 2009-01-05

An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:43 am

"May I help you,no-name?"
Says with a soft grin.
"That is correct,I'll admit......."
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Number of posts : 80
Location : Glancing at the stars...for they shall lead me to my destiny..
Lover :
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Character sheet
Character Info: ...Un-named at birth...due to his parents being assasinated...he was taken in by an Angel...brought up and trianed as one...he then began to sprout wings at the age of 20...and lived through years....watching people die...admiring the sky ..ocean...stars...moon...girls..clan battle each other...slaughter each other...murder and assasinate...
Power:
An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:46 am

..Looks away from Brushogun.. handing Elizabeth's sketch book to her..
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female
Number of posts : 165
Race/Rank : Human Aristocrat
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:50 am

Elizabeth takes it, smiling brightly "Thank you for the compliment messieur." she says softly "I don't belive I got your names. I'm Elizabeth of the noble Jager family." she says with a curtsey, giving them a greeting smile.
Back to top Go down
Brushogun

Brushogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:51 am

"Nice to meet you,my lady.THe Name's Brushogun,of the........family."
o.O
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Lover :

Character sheet
Character Info: ...Un-named at birth...due to his parents being assasinated...he was taken in by an Angel...brought up and trianed as one...he then began to sprout wings at the age of 20...and lived through years....watching people die...admiring the sky ..ocean...stars...moon...girls..clan battle each other...slaughter each other...murder and assasinate...
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:52 am

"You can call me.. whatever you think i should be named...on behalf of my looks.. and nice to meet you Elizabeth.. "
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:03 am

"Well messieur, if that is what you wish, I will simply adress you as Engel." she says with a smile. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintances." she says in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Lover :

Character sheet
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:06 am

"..Engel... hm.." I stare down at my chest.. looking at the ♥️ symbol emblem on it.. folds my knees up wards...laying my chin atop my knees.. "..You may call me Enchanted Dawn Elizabeth.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:10 am

Elizabeth smiles warmly "Okay messieur, understood. Why did you pick such a name though?" she asks softly, continuing the sketch.
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Lover :

Character sheet
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:12 am

"..Love... is the Enchanted Dawn....of every heart... The symbol of love....was placed on my ..chest...and i was Unnamed.. I didn't know what else to think, my lady.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:34 am

Elizabeth smiles pleasantly "Love is a rather pleasant feeling. Spending time with the people you adore gives you the most wonderful feeling inside. Have you ever felt such an emotion?" she asks glancing over to him.
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Lover :

Character sheet
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:35 am

"..No...I've only felt pain...sorrow..death.." ..Glances back at you..
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:51 am

"What is it that makes you feel so depressed? It must be horrible to be in anguish for so long. Being in dispair must be terrible." Elizabeth says in a sympathetic tone. This poor soul, there is so much darkness in this world... she thinks to herself, softly sighing.
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Lover :

Character sheet
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:53 am

"..Well...I've only watched people die... watched them suffer...cry...just watched...glanced...and stared...didn't get to know what Love felt like.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:08 am

"Well messieur, with death comes life. As a person passes away, an innoccent child is born. The child grows up, and gains the knowledge life will provide. They go through the rugged paths of life, then, the cycle of life and death continues all over again. Love can be developed for anything, not just people. Nature, life, art. Those are all things I love. You must see far beyond all the sadness of the world to feel such a thing." Elizabeth says with a warm smile upon her lips. She once again continues the sketch.
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Lover :

Character sheet
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:11 am

I tilt my head to the side..taking a glance at your sketch..
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:26 am

Elizabeth puts her finger to her lip in thought "What do you suppose I should improve on monsieur? Composition? Form? Perhaps better usage of space?" she asks curiously, holding the book up vertically.
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Lover :

Character sheet
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:27 am

"..They say nothing is perfect in this stained world...but your sketch is..but you may feel free to correct me anytime you wish.." I smile a little..
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:38 am

Elizabeth squints as she looks at the sketch "I could have made a better use of the paper. This tiny flower just seems so small to me." she shruggs "Well, I'll keep that in mind on my next piece." she adds, grinning brightly. She looks over to him, noticing the smile on his lips "What would you do to pass time?" she asks in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Lover :

Character sheet
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:40 am

"..Probably relax in the water...chat...Admire nature.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:52 am

"Oh, I'm horrible at swimming, but I would love to talk and explore everything natural the world has to offer. Nature is the most facination thing yet. I would like to know more about it and all it's wonders. It truely is something to admire." Elizabeth replies, gently shutting the white-colored sketch book, placing it into a small purse along with three pencils.
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Lover :

Character sheet
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:55 am

"..Horrible at swimming, hm? You don't have to swim... you just soak your self into the water... the Hot spring... or a waterfall.. but we could talk about Nature if you want to.." Looks at you..
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:11 am

"Ah, that is very true. Hot springs are completely relaxing. It is the perfect place to rest after a hard day. However, I have not been to any in years. Waterfall's are simply beautiful. They are very fascinating to the eye. It's incredible how mother nature could create such a wonderful monument." Elizabeth says smiling pleasantly, glancing upwards at the vast skies.
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Lover :

Character sheet
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:16 am

The sun begins to set.. "..True..but the evenings are the most pleasant.. peaceful.. quiet...the perfect time of the day to relax...."
Back to top Go down
Brushogun

Brushogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:26 am

Still here,looking at them both.
"..............."
o.O
Paint drops from my finger to make a mini-me minion.
"Hmmm.............too Austin-Powerish."
x.x
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:30 am

"The sky slowly fills with the night stars while the red glow of the sun beautifuly alluminates the heavens, giving the clouds this soft, rosey color. The moon comes up as the sun goes down, and before you know it, it is soon night time. Then, you only have the moon to lead your path. It is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. The changing of day to night is truely something to appreciate." Elizabeth says softly. She looks at Brushogun raising an eyebrow.

[ Mini-me O_o ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Open Flat Field
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next