Twilights Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the creatures of myth lurk. Humans beware!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Open Flat Field

Go down 
+6
Drake Malakai
Elizabeth Jager
Brushogun
jack tama
Enchanted Dawn
Cepeda Hitrika
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
jack tama

jack tama

Male
Number of posts : 142
Race/Rank : human,bad ass,my chars age is 25
Lover : none yet
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Info: the all knower...
Power:
An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Experience:
An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:05 am

~magic blasts out from me,and i use it to multiply the wter in the air,makeing it vary humind,theminoions melting before they even get to me~
Back to top Go down
Brushogun

Brushogun

Male
Number of posts : 42
Race/Rank : Demon/Aristocrat
Lover : ???
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:06 am

"Ala damnit.........I-uh-I mean god-damnit!"
xD
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hitrika

Cepeda Hitrika

Male
Number of posts : 25
Race/Rank : Angel/Common
Lover : No one Yet
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character sheet
Character Info:
Power:
An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:56 am

*Draws Sword* Who are You kid (Hey Jack its me Cepeda)
Back to top Go down
http://tfgz.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Brushogun

Brushogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:21 am

"Hey you know who I am..............just think."
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hitrika

Cepeda Hitrika

Male

Character sheet
Character Info:
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:25 am

It Says On the Back of Your Head Some one gave you a Pranked Haircut
Back to top Go down
Brushogun

Brushogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:26 am

"Hmm.........."
Doesn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female
Number of posts : 165
Race/Rank : Human Aristocrat
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:50 am

Elizabeth looks down at the unfinished drawing in the sketchbook on her lap with a soft smile on her face "What a lovely picture.". She carefully scans evey detail of the flower before her, sketching ever one of them slowly.
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Number of posts : 80
Location : Glancing at the stars...for they shall lead me to my destiny..
Lover :
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Character sheet
Character Info: ...Un-named at birth...due to his parents being assasinated...he was taken in by an Angel...brought up and trianed as one...he then began to sprout wings at the age of 20...and lived through years....watching people die...admiring the sky ..ocean...stars...moon...girls..clan battle each other...slaughter each other...murder and assasinate...
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:15 am

Turns around..peering at the Human..
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:23 am

Elizabeth turns to the male, glancing at the wings on his back curiously. She simply smiles at him, and looks back at the sketch What an awkward appearance." she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Lover :

Character sheet
Character Info: ...Un-named at birth...due to his parents being assasinated...he was taken in by an Angel...brought up and trianed as one...he then began to sprout wings at the age of 20...and lived through years....watching people die...admiring the sky ..ocean...stars...moon...girls..clan battle each other...slaughter each other...murder and assasinate...
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:27 am

".." Stands up.. jumping up into a tree.. (..I don't think I am an angel yet...I haven't received an approval..) "..What's a beautiful lady, such as your self doing... on this..stained field..?"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Hitrika

Cepeda Hitrika

Male

Character sheet
Character Info:
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:37 am

Cepeda Flies in the Air and Slices Grains into Pieces
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Lover :

Character sheet
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:43 am

"..I guess she's stunned over my words.." I mumble to myself..
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:46 am

"Well messieur, beauty is in the most unusual places. Even if this place is as you said, stained, it also has its lovely features, such as this flower." Elizabeth replies with a warm smile "I came here in search of something to sketch, and came across this marvelous flower. As small as it may be, I find it to be wonderful." she says, carring on the sketch.
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Lover :

Character sheet
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:51 am

Stares at the sketch book.. "..Can i have a look..?"
Back to top Go down
Brushogun

Brushogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:55 am

Shows a slight grin on my face,and a paint drop falls from my finger.A minion of a rainbow of colors,just appears for a second.
"Hehehe............"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:00 am

"I'm not quite done, but certainly, you may." Elizabeth says in a kind tone. She glances at the rainbow with a pleasant smile on her face "That was marvelous. I don't mean to pry, but how did you do it?" she asks softly.
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Lover :

Character sheet
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:01 am

..Glances at the sketch book ... "..Mind flipping it over..?"
Back to top Go down
Brushogun

Brushogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:04 am

(Hopefully the admins allow it xD)
"It is my special ability.........I can make minions out of ink/paint."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:12 am

"Oh, not at all messieur. Go ahead, most of them are still life drawings." Elizabeth replies in a friendly tone, handing him the book. "That sounds like a unique skill. I take it your an artist as well?" she asks smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Brushogun

Brushogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:13 am

"Yes,somewhat."
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Lover :

Character sheet
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:16 am

Gently grabs the book... slowly flipping it over... admiring the beauty of art/nature..
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:35 am

"Well? Are they any good?" Elizabeth asks in an excited tone. "Art is a beautiful and enyoyable way to express yourself. I take a great delight in it." she adds, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Brushogun

Brushogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:38 am

"Yet some people get delight in critizing others piece of art."
>.>
Stares at the man with no name.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jager

Elizabeth Jager

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:40 am

"Well without critizism, how will I even know what I need to improve on?" Elizabeth asks softly with a warm smile upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
Enchanted Dawn

Enchanted Dawn

Male
Lover :

Character sheet
Power:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:41 am

I walk over to you...sitting down beside you.. "...They are divine.." Stares at the Demon..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Open Flat Field   An Open Flat  Field - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Open Flat Field
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next